D-UP Orishiki Eyelid Skin Film
|How To Use
|1. Apply makeup before using Orishiki.
2. Do not use oily products.
3. Use special stick included to determine your ideal double eyelid line.
4. Look down into the mirror so your eyelid has no crease before applying this product.
5. Keep this posture until the liquid is completely dry.
6. Apply Orishiki liquid thoroughly from your lash line up to ideal double eyelid line.
7. Avoid getting into eyes.
8. You can add second coat to make synthetic skin film thicker so the double eyelid crease will be more defined.
9. Apply second coat after color of the first coat changes from white to clear.
10. Close your eyes and wait approximately 30 seconds until the liquid is completely dry.
11. Then slowly open your eyes.
12. Gently touch your eyelids before opening eyes to make sure the liquid is completely dry.
13. Orishiki liquid transforms into invisible synthetic skin film once dry.
14. It folds into the eyelids when opening eyes.